Sunday, June 26, 2005

Jump





Written by Kylie Minogue/Rob Dougan. Published by Mushroom Music International/BMG Music Publishing Ltd. Produced by Rob Dougan for Clubbed to Death productions. Co-produced by Jay Burnett. Engineered by Pete Craige.




On "Impossible Princess / Kylie Minogue" (Album):

CD: 11/1997 AU (Mushroom; MUSH33069.2 / 9 397603 306921 M)
[Impossible Princess - 12 - tr]

CD: 11/1997 JP
[Impossible Princess - 13-tr]

CD: 23.03.1998 UK (Deconstruction / BMG; 74321 517272)
[Kylie Minogue - 12-tr]

CASS: 23.03.1998 UK (Deconstruction / BMG)
[Kylie Minogue - 12-tr]


[Including:]
04:02 Jump [09]

[Note: Originally due for release in 1997, the album was delayed
partly due to revamping of artwork after the title was changed
from "Impossible Princess" to "Kylie Minogue", following news of
Princess Diana's fatal accident]



_________________________________________________________________



"...Cooler still is "Jump", a collaboration with Mo' Wax's Rob Dougan, the closet Australian classical beats masher. "My friend Skinny was playing "Clubbed To Death" around his house when I was there and I loved it, so Skinny says he knows the guy and offers to set something up." Nice one, Skinny..."

iD (UK) November 1997


_________________________________________________________________


If I'm scared let me lose it
If I'm hungry let me have it
If I'm cold let my skin rise
If I'm wrong let me learn it
If I'm grubby let the dirt stay
If I'm tired let me shut my eyes

I have dread and fear and light and laughter
I know there is an ever after
I'm eager and ready
It only hurts sometimes
I run to the future and jump

If I'm hurt let me feel it
If I'm sad let the tears run
If I'm stupid let me be that way
And if I'm bored let me show it
And if I'm bad let me be it
If I'm sure let me have my say

I have dread and fear and light and laughter
I know there is an ever after
I'm eager and ready
It only hurts sometimes
I run to the future and jump

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bjorn said...

Its my second fav track off IP

6:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home