Sunday, December 05, 2004

Scissor Sisters vs. Kylie





I DON'T BELIEVE YOU KNOW ME. THOUGH YOU KNOW MY NAME. I DON'T BELIEVE THE FAULTS I HAVE. ARE ONLY MINE TO BLAME. I DON'T BELIEVE IN MAGIC. ITS ONLY IN THE MIND. I DON'T BELIEVE I'D LOVE SOMEBODY. JUST TO PASS THE TIME. BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU. AND I BELIEVE IN YOU.




What do you get when the Scissor Sisters are left in the studio with Miss Kylie? This very track. A stunning leap into the future cosmos of pop that manages to elevate you in the mind and move that body!

Released on 29 November, this retro slice of perfect pop lands Kylie once again all over the radio airwaves. No stranger to collaborations, Kylie has once again proven that she can adapt to the times and no longer holds onto the weak link she use to have with PWL main-man, Pete Waterman for her pop hits.


Track Listing
1. I Believe In You
2. B.P.M.
3. I Believe In You (Mylo Vocal Remix)
4. I Believe In You (Skylark Remix)
5. I Believe In You (Video)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home