Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want!



[quote, Steve Irwin! Eat your heart out! Muse]


Argh!! Tonight's the NIGHT! It will go off! I can almost feel it! Please, please, PLEASE, give me what I WANT! The songs I want to hear the most - Space Dementia, Hysteria, Apocalypse Please, Sunburn, New Born, Eternally Missed, Fury, In Your World, Dead Star, Sing For Absolution, Citizen Erased, Time Is Running Out, Stockholm Syndrome, Bliss, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Feel Good, Nature_1, Muscle Museum, Plug In Baby, Unintended...um...that should do for now.

Stay tuned...the setlist and the review will come very, very soon...I cannot WAIT!!

And it looks like Muse have become fully-fledged Aussies -



[quote, no shrimps on the barbie! Muse]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home